- Holds 1 Syringe up to 140 mL. (200 mL partially filled)
- Infusion rates from 1.733 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 340.6 mL/min (140 mL syringe)
- Easy-to-use keypad interface
- One-click program upload from "Pumping Program Generator" spreadsheet
- Space Saving Chassis: Foot print size of only 11 1/4" x 6 1/8"
- Won't take up unnecessary space on your laboratory or production bench
- Includes all the advanced functions and programming features of the NE-1000 series
- Built-in adjustable and programmable limit switches for infusion and withdrawal
- Adjustable force limit reduces maximum force
- Fully programmable; Designed for automation
- Operates stand-alone or from a computer. Cables sold separately.
- Infusion and withdrawal
- Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
- Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, sound the buzzer
- Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer
- Worldwide power supplies available
- Dispensing accuracy of +/-1%
- Unlimited lifetime technical support
- Two year warranty
200 lbs Maximum Force:
The NE-8000 produces about 200 lbs of linear force at slow speeds and 100 lbs at top speed. Pressure output is relative to the syringe size.